Blow Dry Express’ Terms and Policies
- Welcome to our website, www.blowdryexpress.co.uk (“Website”) and to the Blow Dry Express Customer mobile application). The Website and the App are provided by BDE Enterprises Ltd (CH# 10613117) and VAT registered 273544982] (“BDE”, “us”, “we” or “our” for short). “You” and “your” means you as the user of our Website or our App.
- Please read these Terms and Policies carefully before you start to use our Website or our App and before booking any goods or services through our Website or our App. We recommend that you print a copy of these for future reference.
- By using our Website or our App, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Policies and that you agree to comply with them regardless of whether you choose to register with or buy a service from us. If you do not agree to these Terms and Policies, you must not use our Website or our App in any way.
- We have set out the terms under which we are providing you with access to our Website and our App and any products or services we offer from our Website or our App. These include the terms and conditions that govern:
- how we will use and protect information about you (our “Privacy & Cookies Policy”) and
- our booking terms and conditions in relation to the services we offer from the Website or our Customer mobile application (our “Booking Terms and Conditions together or individually these may be referred to as our “Terms and Policies”.
- If you enter any prize competitions or other promotions on the Website or our App, separate terms and conditions may also apply in addition to our Terms and Policies. In the event of a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and our Terms and Policies, such additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
- We may change our Terms and Policies from time to time, in which case up to date versions of such Terms and Policies will be available via the Website and our App. You should check these Terms and Policies regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms and Policies after you have been notified of the changes on our Website or our App and/or if you continue to access or use the Website or our App, where the updated Terms and Policies will be available for you to view.
- Accessing our Website and our App Access to our Website and our App is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website or our App (and any products or services offered on them) without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website, our App or any part of it or them is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We update our Website and our App from time to time and so may change the content at any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to withdraw, vary or suspend the Website or our App (or any part of them) at any time without notice.
- Materials and information posted on our Website or our App are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by all applicable laws.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access and view this Website and our App and should ensure you have up to date anti-virus software on any device from which your access our Website or our App.
- You must not misuse our Website or our App by:
- knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so);
- gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website or our App are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website or our App;
- attacking our Website or our App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Breach of this clause might constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website and our App will cease immediately.
If you are aged 18 years old or over, you may create an account and become a registered user of the Website and our App (“User”). As a User you may have access to additional products or services and/or functionality, for example, the ability to create an account, save contact information, post user generated content (UGC) onto the Website or via our App, and receive information about promotions and special offers which are restricted to Users, if any.
- Any personal information that you provide to us in the course of becoming a User or after registration will be held and used in accordance with any consent obtained from you and the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy. We also have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of any of our Terms and Policies. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
- Views and opinions expressed in UGC submitted by Users or other members of the public are those of the individual submitting the UGC, not those of Blow Dry Express and we accept no responsibility for the content of such UGC. However, if you find any UGC on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us by emailing us at [email protected] with the subject heading “Objectionable Content”. On receipt of your complaint we may remove or block access to the UGC complained of.
- Intellectual property
We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, our App and their contents and your use of the Website, our App and the contents (the Contents”) thereof are subject to the following restrictions.You must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Contents; and/or use any Contents from the Website or our App in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; and/or use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from this Website or via our App (“screen scraping”), except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written licence agreement directly with us that expressly permits such activity; and/or reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame (or use any other browser or border environment), communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website, our App and/or the Contents for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent by way of a licence agreement.
- Trade marksWe expressly reserve all rights in and to the https://www.blowdryexpress.co.uk domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “Blow Dry Express”, our logo, service marks, trading names and/or trade marks. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on the Website or via our App may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
- Linking to our WebsiteYou may link to any page of the Website, for non-commercial purposes provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website. Our Website must not be framed or be subjected to any other browser or border environment on any other site.
- If you would like to link to our Website for commercial purposes or any purpose not included above, please contact [email protected] reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
- Third party content and third party websitesOur Website and our App may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising.
- Our Website, our App and/or the Contents may contain links to third party websites (including those of our Partners). If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website or our App are, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
- Our communications with you may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with you, or any use of personal data by such a third party.The inclusion of any link in our communications with you does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Website or our App to another website, our Terms and Polices (including our Privacy & Cookies Policy) will no longer be applicable. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which are linked to ours, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. Please read those terms and policies before proceeding.
- Our liabilityTo the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website or our App. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that the Website or our App will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect. In any event, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or our App. We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website or our App and/or late or failed delivery of any Contents.
(a) Losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made.
(b) Losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of Blow Dry Express
(c) Business losses and/or losses to non consumers.
- This Website and our App are provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Whilst access may be possible from outside the United Kingdom, neither this Website nor our App are intended for such use and such users access the Website and our App at their own risk.
- Payment for any hairdressing or grooming service or product is due immediately at the end of the treatment. Blow Dry Express does not operate a credit scheme.
- Special Offers and PromotionsAny special offer or promotion is independent of any other special offer or promotion and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Special offers and promotions apply to one person and one service per visit and can not be doubled up. Special offers or promotions may apply to certain services only. We will attempt to publicise such information, but cannot be held responsible for any error in doing so. Any promotional or special offer card(s) offered have no cash value and are not reimbursable. Any product offered in conjunction with any promotion is offered solely at the salon’s discretion and is non-negotiable.
- Long Hair and Hair Extensions There will be an additional long hair and Hair extension charge for services that require extra products or additional time. This must be clarified by you with your stylist before commencement of your appointment to avoid confusion.
- Out of Hours Work There will be an additional out of hours charge for hairdressing services. This must be clarified by you with your stylist before commencement of your appointment.
- Work Outside of the SalonThere will be an additional charge for hairdressing or grooming services which do not take place within our salons. This must be clarified by you with your stylist before commencement of your appointment.
- General InformationBlow Dry Express reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw any offer, promotion, or these terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice and at their discretion. You should revisit this page or ask in-salon should you require more information.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty In the event that a product your purchase from us needs to be returned to a manufacturer for service or warranty work, the customer is responsible for all shipping arrangements. Please refer to manufacturer policies regarding the procedure and cost of shipping returns; please contact them for details.
- Tax All orders are inclusive of all UK taxes. If you are an international customer, it is your responsibility to pay any extra taxes due on the goods. We will not accept responsibility for any action taken by customs in your country. All non EU international deliveries include a customs sticker notifying customs of the goods contained within the package.
- Pictures and DescriptionsBlow Dry Express does not guarantee descriptions to be completely accurate and denies all liability. Typing errors can happen. All prices, descriptions, and pictures can change without notice.
- Return Policy and Terms You must take care of the goods and return them to us in an unused, as new and re-saleable condition. All seals must be intact. You will have to pay for the costs of returning the goods to us unless they were received faulty or damaged, or if we made a mistake when packaging your order. Misused or abused merchandise will not be accounted as defective and will not be considered for an exchange or refund. If you have paid in advance and require a refund, we will refund your money within 30 days.All returns must be in original non-damaged condition, including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories or else it will not be accepted. Any missing items will be subject to a replacement charge. For warranty questions, enquiries or repairs, please contact the manufacturer of your product.
- Handling ComplaintsWe will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute and we will keep you informed about the progress. If you wish to make a complaint about our products or services, please e-mail us in the first instance to [email protected] Please provide full details of your complaint. Our aim is to provide 100% satisfaction and we rigorously investigate any complaint that you might have.
- In the event that you have a complaint regarding a service purchased from Blow Dry Express, please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] the event that our Customer Service team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, you may refer the matter to RetailADR (previously the Retail Ombudsman), which is a Government-approved alternative dispute resolution scheme.
Blow Dry Express is not a member of RetailADR and not bound by their decisions.
You may contact RetailADR:
in writing at RetailADR, 12-14 Walker Avenue, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, MK12 5TW;
by email at [email protected]; or
by phone on +44 (0)20 3540 8063.